Below, you will see some examples of my work. These pieces may have been created for a class, for a club or for a client.
The pictures below are some of the logos or advertising pieces I've created using Photoshop.
The paper below is a synchronic exegesis of the biblical story of Cain killing Abel found in Genesis 4:1-16. The purpose of this paper was to create an in-depth analysis of the potential meaning and ramifications of this section of text. While some may assume this is a "Jesus essay" for Christians, it's actually an academic essay that focuses more so on the philosophy of human nature from a biblical perspective.
The two press releases below were created to garner media attention for unique events for an anti-human trafficking club I worked with. Both of these press releases were pick up by local newspapers.
The paper below was written for a reporting class. It explores the 990 Form that all nonprofits are required to fill out (should they want to advertise donations as tax deductible.) This shows that I am a capable of research and communication.
The paper below is a mock op-ed I wrote for a class. I was creating mock communications pieces for Whole Foods Market for an entire semester. For the op-ed assignment, I chose to address the minimum wage. The content does not necessarily reflect the opinion of John Mackey or myself.
Below is an op-ed I wrote for my school newspaper. This is evidence that I can communicate effectively and think critically.
Below is an extensive copy platform I created while crafting a campaign for Honest Tea. This shows that I can conduct extensive research, think creatively and plan effectively.
Current & Recent Employment
Cashier, Whole Foods Market
- I provide courteous customer service, investing in each shopper and in fellow employees. I am continually awarded for my efficiency and joyful service.
- Whole Foods Market is a missions-driven company. The people who work there are dedicated to friendly service and social empowerment. It's a pleasure to be able to serve here.
Marketing Intern, Chick-fil-A
- I worked directly with Marketing Director as a Chick-fil-A location. I helped plan and manage events, I worked on social media and I helped contribute to a friendly atmosphere in-store.
- Chick-fil-A is a brand that serves and respects its customers. I enjoyed being a part of a brand that stressed the guest as an individual and strived to form relationships with everyone that walked through the door.
Independent Distributor, Young Living Essential Oils
- I sell and distribute Young Living Essential Oils, the world's highest quality therapeutic-grade essential oils. This is currently a small side-job.
- I love essential oils and Young Living provides a way for people like me to earn a little extra income, while also providing some with an entire career.